Friday 18 April 2014

Spring Craft Night

I'm so excited to tell you that Snowdrop & Co held it's first craft event last night! I invited a few of my good friends over to make these Easter egg hot air balloons that I shared with you last week. I had so much fun hosting the craft night and I can't wait to do more of these in the coming months!


Click through to see more!
One of my favourite ways to celebrate the Easter season is to do spring crafts, so I was really happy to get to do this with a few of my closest friends. A huge thanks to them for coming!


I put together small treat bags as my way of thanking my friends for coming - I love these tiny paper bags from Target. So cute! We also snacked on treats from Bunner's, a local vegan and gluten-free bake shop. I don't typically eat vegan/gluten-free, but some of my friends do so it was great that we could all eat these together. Their chocolate chip cookies are crazy good!


I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I'll post more details about upcoming workshops here, so keep your eyes peeled! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Truly, craft night looks fabulous and I am such a big fan of such parties and events. Anyway, we are currently planning a business lunch and wine event for some of our international business vendors. Have been seeking recommendations for corporate event venues San Francisco. Do you have any venue suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...