Monday 18 August 2014

Introducing a new blog series


It's probably pretty obvious that I have a huge collection of craft and party supplies. It didn't happen all at once; the growth has sped up since I started this blog and contributing to others. Since shopping for art, craft, and party supplies is now a part of my job description, I've been learning lots about where it's best to buy certain things. More and more I get asked by friends where the best place to buy craft supplies are, so I thought it would be a lot of fun to start a local series that I'm calling CRAFToronto.

CRAFToronto will focus on art, craft, and party supply stores all in the Toronto area and share helpful tips and tricks that I've learned. Some of the shops I'll write about will be independently owned while others will have lots of locations nationwide. Of course, in-store stock and product availability is changing constantly so while this series may not remain 100% accurate forever, as the months and years pass I think it will be a good starting point.

Do you live in Toronto and have any craft supplies you'd like tips on? Or maybe you have a favourite store to recommend? Comment below - I'd love to hear from you!




2 comments:

  1. Creative Bags is one of the best stores for party supplies in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing that but for some reason I've never been there! I'll have to check it out for sure - thanks for the tip, Debra!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...